Thursday, July 14, 2011

My 101 things in 1001 days

This idea is borrowed from a few other fellow bloggers. The goal of this list is to accomplish all of these 101 things in the next 1001 days.

So far I am having trouble coming up with a full list.  I don't know why I am stuck, but I am.  I think that maybe because I am letting this list sit in "drafts" I am not really motivated to get it finished.  My new plan is to post this list so that I can be held a little more accountable.  (plus it will help me to actually finish the list, I mean isn't it a little embarrassing to have a list of 101 things, that only has 27 things). 

So how I plan to do this is to give this list its own page on my blog so that I can easily find it, and it is easier for everyone else to look at as well.  As I complete the items I will cross them off this list here and write a blog entry about it as well.  1001 days from today is Thursday July 10, 2014.  Hopefully by then everything will be crossed off this list.  Wish me luck!

  1. Finish this list!!
  2. Reconnect with old friends that I have lost touch with
  3. Read 15 books
  4. Celebrate my 30th birthday
  5. Celebrate Barrett's first birhtday
  6. LOSE MY BABY WEIGHT
  7. Learn html (keyword here is learn, not become an expert)
  8. Scan my old pictures into the computer
  9. Organize the pictures on my computer
  10. Find a new Hairstyle
  11. Host a party at my house
  12. Go see a movie at a drive in
  13. Take a road trip with Gavin
  14. Take Barrett to the Destin (and actually go to the beach)
  15. Take one Saturday as a Jessica Day ( No baby, no husband)
  16. Organize the music on my iPod
  17. Get a new car (one that has more than 2 doors)
  18. Park my car in the Garage
  19. Run one mile (without having to walk part of it)
  20. Have a girls night out
  21. Take a trip someplace outside of the south and longer than a weekend
  22. Replace our kitchen light fixture
  23. fix the paint in the master bathroom
  24. Get a massage
  25. learn to wake up earlier that the absolute last moment
  26. learn to fall asleep without having the tv on
  27. Learn to love (or at least not loathe)  my post baby body
  28. See a movie in IMAX

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time creating my list. I researched online searching for "bucket lists" or things to do in my city. I recommend thinking "small". I only have a year and a half left to complete my list, and I've only accomplished 20-something so far. I put too many expensive vacations and home improvement projects on my list. Try to think of simple goals, activities, or acts of kindness. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete