Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FINALLY....

Well it has been a long time since I have posted anything on the blog, and here is why.  My laptop died.  Litterally, the part of the computer that you plug the electical cord into broke, so the battery went dead, and I couldn't charge it back up.  Well it turns out that when it came down to it, it would just be better to invest money into a new laptop.  So... almost 4 months later I finally have a new laptop, and I am just getting everything organized and moved over.  I am so excited about having a computer again, and about being able to catch up with my blog.  So from here on out I am going to be better about posting what is going on now with my life, and with catching up on all of the posting that I should have done over the past year.  I hope everyone enjoys catching up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment