Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shhhhhh.... The Barrett Whisperer

I said that I would update everyone about how Barrett did with Patricia. The only thing is I don't want to jinx it.  Right now I will just tell you that she is magic.  She manages to get Barrett to sleep at least 3 hours during the day!  That is unheard of.  He hasn't slept that much since he was a newborn!  Well she knew the trick to getting him to sleep was to give him his bath after breakfast, but before nap time.  Why is it that we hadn't figured this out sooner?  He is usually in a great mood when I go pick him up from the day (probably because he is not tired).  He also loves Hillary (Patricia's 2 year old daughter).  She loves him too... it is cute (and a little bit sad) to see her cry when I show up to pick Barrett up.  When I drop him off in the mornings, he smiles as soon as he sees her, and he never cries when I actually walk out of the door.  It has been wonderful!  BUT..... that is all I am going to say... like I said I don't want to jinx anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment