Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Christmas time

Did you know that if you are a terrible procrastinator, and wait until the last minute to decorate for Christmas, then you can get a real 7-8 foot tree for 10 bucks.  Well that was my first lesson on Christmas.  We waited till the very very last minute, but there was a Christmas tree in the house in time for Christmas.  I must say that for my first Christmas tree it turned out pretty good.  What do you think?  I know, I know... there is nothing at the top... I just didn't have any more time before Christmas... But for a Jewish girl's first tree....


Christmas lesson number 2.... If you are Jewish and put up a Christmas tree, then you can leave your tree up as long as you want... or until it is turning grey and dead in which case you have to take it down before it bursts into flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment