Thursday, July 8, 2010

So it Begins

It seems like every mommy out there now has a blog.  So here is mine.  Honestly this is something that I have been thinking about since I was in the very early stages of my pregnancy.  I thought it would be nice to look back at, and see how things changed.  Well I am a little late for that.  Really, now I am just hoping that this helps me document my life better.  I am sentimental ... but really it is all just in my head... I have never really been good at documenting anything in my life.  When I was in college two of my very best friends scrapbooked, and I thought I could get into it too.  Well I did, I kept it up for about a year, and I haven't touched it since.  Now it seems that I am always behind a computer, so this might end up working better for me.  We'll see how it goes.


So here it is... the almost beginning of my newest path in life.  Barrett is an adventure for me, and this will help me stop and savor the moments.  I hope this will also help my friends and family keep up with what is going on. Now this is where everyone can follow me, Gavin, and Barrett on our new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment